KEYPOPPY's curriculum specialists, instructional designers, and network engineers can help you plan, purchase, and deploy cutting-edge smart classrooms. Whether you need a simple upgrade of an existing room or a complete plan for a new facility, KEYPOPPY can help you every step of the way. In addition to many years of real-world teaching experience, our smart classroom experts have advanced degrees in education and instructional design.
- Brainstorming and
- We'll start by brainstorming with key stakeholders (teachers, designers, administration, etc.) to get an understanding of your curriculum needs as well as learn about existing and emerging technologies. These sessions will allow KEYPOPPY to draft a preliminary budget, goals, and technology plan.
- Budget Review and
- Depending on the scope of your project, we will refine budget estimates and plans with respect to detailed information from engineers and general contractors for outlet placement, conduit, and electrical needs. On existing buildings, we work with building managers for new outlets, raceways, and electrical placements. KEYPOPPY can also coordinate with phone and Internet providers as well as staff for training and implementation of new systems.
- Smart Classroom
- KEYPOPPY can be involved in every phase of implementation—installation of wiring and hardware, wireless infrastructure enhancements, server modifications, projector installation, audio system setup, synchronous learning system implementation, and much more. We'll even help you integrate your new hardware and software with your existing systems.
- Our instructional designers and curriculum coordinators will host training sessions (onsite and remote) to ensure that your system is used to capacity.
- Ongoing Support
- Our team is available to assist your faculty and students year round.